Click Worthy Links in August 2012
It’s been a while since our last update but we’ve more activity on the way. Since our last post we’ve been busy at the Asia Pacific Ireland Business Forum and also celebrated our 10th birthday 🙂
Anyway straight to the chase, these’s are our click worthy links for August.
1. Why demand for SEO professionals has never been so high.
2. Kenya – the forefront of mobile commerce believe it or not
3. Microsoft have launched the new http://outlook.com recently but check out this wonderful rebrand
4. We know what you’re doing http://www.weknowwhatyouredoing.com/
5. Why you’re links should never say click here (except this one)
6. The one about the company advertising on Facebook only to find out that 80% of clicks were bots.
7. RescueTime – productivity tool that helps you manage and monitor your time
8. How many of these top tips are you following for a finely crafted website
9. 10 Types of Tweets that will get your business retweeted
10. Why discounting isn’t your best pricing strategy:
11. SEO for your Facebook page: http://www.distilled.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Seo-For-Facebook-Pages-Resource-PDF.pdf and bonus link on this topic: http://postrocket.wpengine.com/2012/05/facebook-edgerank-101/